As a barrister and professionally trained mediator, I have a proven track record of achieving positive outcomes for both employers and employees in court and out of court. Click here to see some of my previous cases.
I have successfully brought and defended employment law claims in Federal Court and Fair Work Commission proceedings, including under the Fair Work Act 2009 and previous legislation.
I represented the ABCC and other building industry employers in industrial disputes such as the West Gate Bridge industrial dispute, and other unlawful industrial action and right of entry disputes.
My areas of expertise include:
- Breach of employment contract
- Unfair dismissals
- General Protections (Adverse action)
- Underpayment prosecutions
- Redundancy issues
- Reasonable notice of termination claims
- Restraint of trade clauses
- Workplace disputes and investigations